When may an employer request a cash advance on the ERTC and the FFCRA tax credits?

Posted by: Bonita Hatchett-Bodle    Apr 22, 2020 12:39:27 PM

An employer may request advance payment of the tax credits anticipated for a calendar quarter, at any time before the end of the month following the quarter in which the employer paid the qualified wages. An employer may file Form 7200 several times during each calendar quarter if necessary. Form 7200 is filed by faxing the completed document to 855-248-0552.

Topics: FFCRA tax credit, advance tax credit, ERTC tax credit, IRS Form 7200